The Center for Spatial Data Science released a new version of GeoDa (1.8.16) for Windows, Mac and Linux today.
It can be downloaded on the GeoDa site. Over 185,000 analysts across the world are currently using the software for spatial data analysis.
Some of the main new features include:
- Dynamic brushing of the Moran scatter plot with on-the-fly recomputation of spatial weights
- Consistent treatment of missing values
- Local cluster maps can be displayed as conditional maps (right-click cluster maps)
- Selection of maps and plots based on transparency (yellow cross-hatching option still available in preferences)
- … plus bug fixes and lots of small improvements
GeoDa is currently on a 3-4 month release cycle.