UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO GEOGRAPHY CLUB (UCGEO)
WHO WE ARE
The University of Chicago Geography Club is a general-interest geography student group founded by and for undergraduate students to learn about and share perspectives on geographic studies and geographic information science. By fostering students’ understanding of geography, perspectives on a vast number of interdisciplinary studies are enriched. To this point, the Club presents the following opportunities for its members:
- To attend weekly meetings (during the academic quarters) on a breadth of geographic subjects according to the weekly theme.
- To participate in trivia games, activities, and experiments during club sessions.
- To discuss geographical perspectives with peers in an intellectual, low-stakes setting.
- To engage in university-wide geography competitions in the pursuit of knowledge.
- To sample international culinary offerings via free, weekly, catered food and drink options.
- To visit Chicago-based geographic institutions and exhibits unique to the city, such as map collections, museums, and galleries.
- To attend original lectures hosted by guest speakers in related fields
Every Monday from 6:30-8:00pm in Room 140C, 1155 E 60th Street
Ben Jaffer firstname.lastname@example.org
Noah Lee email@example.com
Find us on Instagram
Join our Mailing List